Friday, July 22, 2011

Two Questions

Yesterday was an interesting day. It started out like most others; at 5:30 am the little one (Domino) licking my hand, to wake me up and go out for "our walk."
As readers well know, I'm not shy about my religion nor my relationship with the Christ. I don't tout it, it's more effective to live it.
About the questions: Yesterday I had two people stop and engage me in conversation about spiritual matters. One works at a local lumber store, the other is a neighbor. One asked about end-time events, the other wanted Bible texts about what happens when you die.
The Lord and I had an exceptionally close walk and talk yesterday morning...I always talk out loud to Him while walking along the road...who's to hear, except the Lord and the deer?
Anyway, to one question I e-mailed a letter and to the other I attached a Power Point study to an e-mail. I say, "Praise the Lord for the opportunity!
I almost forgot; there was a third but there was no question. At the reception desk in a doctor's office the lady was telling me she had diabetes. So what did I do but tell her to Google

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/diabetes-diet/DA00027

I told her, chances are good that if she decides to follow this diet for just thirty days her doctor may decide to lower her diabetes meds; and that would be a good thing.
If anyone is diabetic and interested enough to make a lifestyle change, check out the Mayo Clinic Diabetes Diet. This would be a good thing to do. Of course, like everything else in life, one has to choose to do this.
So, that was it; two questions, one "consult." Thank You Lord.e.c.

No comments: