Well, the time has come for us to start back to Washington and our little place on Phillips Lake near Shelton. Yesterday it was 102 degrees in Loma Linda and tomorrow night the forecast for Shelton is 29 degrees. We will not run, we will "cruise" on a northerly course and get home some time later in April or very early May.
I may be able to post if we stay where there is WiFi but I don't expect to be able to write regularly. God Bless. e.c.