Friday, February 5, 2010

Excuse me. Do you have the time?

"We have no time to lose. We know not how soon our probation may close. Eternity stretches before us. The curtain is about to be lifted. Christ is soon to come. The angels of God are seeking to attract us from ourselves and from earthly things. Let them not labor in vain.
"When Jesus rises up in the most holy place, lays off His mediatorial robes, and clothes Himself with the garments of vengeance, the mandate will go forth: "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still:...and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be." [Revelation 22:11, 12]
"A storm is coming, relentless in its fury. Are we prepared to meet it?" [8T 314,315]
I sat wondering what I might write in addition to what is quoted above; and it occurred to me that there is really nothing to say. Christ and His servant have said it all. But I will ask a question; Who is listening?
Be in the Word. Sabbath is coming, and just as surely, so is the Christ. e.c.

No comments: