Sunday, July 19, 2009

Too Funny....

Just a short note: This morning on 3ABN a preacher was doing what preachers do best; preaching. He was about to read Psalms 33:6 and 9, so, I started to quote it before he began reading. (Now the background here is that Jeane has been training our new little dog, Domino, to do several tricks on command and one of them is, "speak."
Domino was sitting next to me on the couch looking at me...as if she were trying to understand...when I started quoting verse nine "(For He spake and it was done. He commanded and it stood fast.") You can see what's coming. When I said "spake" Domino barked, once and sat looking at me with eyes asking, "Where is my treat? I spoke."
Too funny. We cracked up laughing. Thank you Lord for creating the animals.
God Bless.
e.c.

No comments: